More and more patients need professional medical services and home nursing when they return home after surgery or serious illness. At “Patientcarehomeservicebd”, our professional home care nursing services include a broad range of care and support services for individuals recovering from a hospital stay, the disabled, chronically or terminally-ill. Patients who need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment or help with the essential activities of daily living. Keeping patients at home is an important goal of a home health care nurse. We know patients recover much better, and faster, at home as the risk of infection decreases and chances of readmission to the hospital are also minimized.
“Patientcarehomeservicebd” brings decades of experience in home nursing visits in India. Using state of the art protocols and processes, we have been able to provide specialized nurses at home for patients who need them.
WHO NEEDS NURSING SERVICES AT HOME?
- Older people who have ongoing health problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with support from professional nursing attendants
- Patients who return home after surgery, needing care, supervision and assistance
- Patients who are undergoing complicated treatment that requires the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring
- Adult children who want their parents to have quality elder care at home
- People suffering chronic diseases and disabilities, such as dementia, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring and supervision but do not want to enter a nursing home or palliative care facility
We offer nursing services for patients of all ages – from child care to elder care. We offer wide-ranging services from post-surgical and general health care to hospice and palliative care. These services include:
- Skilled nursing
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Medical social services and counselling
- Case management
- Home health attendant services
- parenteral and enteral nutritional therapy
- Behavioral and mental health counselling
- Hospice and palliative care
- Medical equipment rentals
- Wound care
- Urine catheterization
- Feeding tube insertion and changing
- Infusion therapies
- Pain management
- Home safety instructions